View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #13
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
but do you think most people would have bought their Kindles if they couldn't use Amazon's store?
Probably not...but it was not a selling point for me, personally, and I have never bought a book via my Kindle. Though I can imagine situations where I might do so, I haven't done so yet as I am generally near a PC and am used to purchasing that way.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote