View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 04:36 PM   #59
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Your job log explains the problem. The import of the Tag Rules file failed. You must have all 3 UTF8 formatted .csv files available to properly import even if you have no Tags in your Library and do not intend to use any Tag Rules. The user guide makes that clear. However, the Tag Rules .csv can be almost empty, with just the header row containing the column names, but it must be UTF8 and must still exist.

All 3 files must physically exist. Their encoding must be UTF8.

I have never seen them properly encoded via Excel. Although I personally have MS Office 2010, I had to use Open Office Calc to get them properly saved as UTF8 encoded. As the user guide states, don't use Excel 2010 (and 2007 has nothing that 2010 does not have).

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 11-26-2014 at 06:40 PM.