View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 02:42 AM   #224
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Lack of shortcuts in context menus don't bother me, I normally navigate context menus with the arrow keys - because calibres book list context menu is configurable (hooray) I can put the things I use a lot at the bottom - yes at the bottom and hit up arrow.

It was having to grab the mouse to press the button when I noticed no accelerator, but its not something I do often. I should unpack the code and do it myself.

Added : Tested on 1.43 64bit install version with my real libraries - no problems works fine

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 07-09-2014 at 02:55 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote