View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 02:16 AM   #223
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
BR: That's exactly what I wanted. I had used it to open something, but hadn't opened the configuration on the Qt4 version of calibre.

For the accelerator keys, I hadn't noticed they didn't work. But, I also hadn't noticed the calibre context menu didn't have them. I'm not going to look at it any time soon, but remind me in a couple of week.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote