View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 04:51 PM   #215
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I thought all keyboard shortcuts were 'unified' - you can change them, including PI's, in Preferences->Keyboard. I've assumed they were in the «configuration»/shortcuts folder - but having just taken a peek I'm not so sure.

Does/did Sigil ever have a 64bit version, because the path it assumes is C:/Program Files/Sigil

While I was fiddling around yesterday I removed most of the default entries, I don't have Paint.net, PaintshopPro, Briss, Acrobat, Paintshop, Digital Editions etc - in 32bit or 64bit. The only item from the defaults I retained was Sigil, which only works because I corrected the path. As a result my new OW.json is 1.6KB, the default is 5.7.

BR
Home grown Menu item because I move the (USB) HD between W7 (x64)and XP
Both use the 32 bit Sigil. It is only my Label to match other real 64 bit programs
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote