View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 04:45 PM   #214
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Totally Bogus message wording?

It did this on both X64 and Portable. They have their own configurations.
FWIW I think there is a Calibre shared Keyboard shortcut config file that was the problem. It was Calibre that messed up handing off (passing) the control-E to Openwith. Resetting the shortcut in OW fixed the KB-shortcut in Calibre.

If the JSON is missing, you get the defaults which are, IIRC expect the 32bit locations. All you need to do is change the tic in OW's config screen
I thought all keyboard shortcuts were 'unified' - you can change them, including PI's, in Preferences->Keyboard. I've assumed they were in the «configuration»/shortcuts folder - but having just taken a peek I'm not so sure.

Does/did Sigil ever have a 64bit version, because Open With assumes it is in C:/Program Files/Sigil.

While I was fiddling around yesterday I removed most of the default entries, I don't have Paint.net, PaintshopPro, Briss, Acrobat, Paintshop, Digital Editions etc - in 32bit or 64bit.

The only item from the defaults I retained was Sigil, which only works because I corrected the path. As a result my new OW.json is 1.6KB, the default is 5.7. I even removed the entries for the calibre reader - they implied 64 bit versions were in Program Files (86).

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-15-2014 at 05:09 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote