View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 10:48 PM   #212
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@theducks - I just renamed my Open With.json to *.jsonsave.

When I started calibre and selected Open With Sigil I got the Windows Error 2. It had C:\Program Files\Sigil\Sigil.exe in the configuration - but my Sigil's in C:\Program Files (X86)\Sigil\

The Open With.jsonsave has C:\Program Files (X86)\Sigil\Sigil.exe - I have a vague recollection I may have corrected it when I first installed Sigil or Open With.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
OK this is weird.

I had to reconfigure the keyboard shortcut, even though it said Alt-E was ALREADY the setting
Eh, how could a wayward kb shortcut end up causing a Windows file IO error.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-14-2014 at 10:54 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote