View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 07:06 AM   #82
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
So, I THINK what I'm looking for is what you are discussing and isn't available yet?
Is available in the beta release
Quote:
If I want to use the "Search and Replace" to change all the titles of my books from "{Title}" to "[{Series}] {Title}", I still have to wait, right?
No, other than perhaps until the beta is production.
Quote:
The regular expression is simple "^" but didn't look like you can use metadata in the replace section yet, correct?
You want to *permanently* change the title of your books, yes? Two ways to do it.
1) use source field of series, use destination field of title, use prepend, and add the brackets in the RE
2) create a composite column that displays what you want, then use it at the source.

I am not sure why you are trying to do this, so I can't tell you which way is better or if there is an alternate solution.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote