View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #80
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
I got lost in this post somewhere in the middle lol

So, I THINK what I'm looking for is what you are discussing and isn't available yet?

If I want to use the "Search and Replace" to change all the titles of my books from "{Title}" to "[{Series}] {Title}", I still have to wait, right?

The regular expression is simple "^" but didn't look like you can use metadata in the replace section yet, correct?
Why would yo do that; Calibre book-list already has both

The Save to Device (or Disk) Template controls the Pathname when Exported.. Internal (under the skirts) and External, need not be the same.
Just change your Export (save) template. (very soon there will be MORE template options, thanks to C Haley and crew )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote