View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Appropriately enough, stonetools, I'm interested in pre-history, primarily UK & Europe, but any is of interest.
My problem is not many works in this field are available e-wise.

I have found some interesting, fairly esoteric, stuff in Gutenberg, Philly, and Baen, one fascinating piece on prehistoric fishing, which was fascinating, I have to say.

I am aiming to compile an itinary, spread over a few years really, of sites - anything on the Orkneys is a must have !

But an excellent idea for a thread/topic.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote