View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
I had to replace my 505 a couple of weeks ago after I damaged the screen.

To my surprise I have found the 300 even more pleasant to use because I can hold it and navigate with just the one hand - I found the 505 a little too heavy and wide to do this for any length of time.

I don't have a working screen on the 505 in order to compare contrast qualities but the 300 certainly seems no worse.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote