View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #14
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
If you actually go to the website of the people who created those audio books you will see that they state

And on the download page they say:

Code:
 8 Kbps [FREE]   Bearable quality
16 Kbps ($5 USD) Tolerable quality
24 Kbps ($6 USD) Reasonable quality
32 Kbps ($7 USD) Good quality
48 Kbps ($8 USD) Very good quality
Thanks. So I guess Gutenberg would have what they call "Bearable quality".
In which case I don't see how they could have more than one quality. They wouldn't lower it? The 16 and the 32 bit sound the same to me. There is quite a difference in file size though.
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote