View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #148
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
According to the Smashwords Top 100 list, the single-most downloaded title on all of Smashwords.com is a short story by Tom Lichtenberg, entitled "Zombie Nights." It has been downloaded more times than the Smashwords Style Guide.

Zombies don't do much for me, so I can't say whether or not the story is any good... but I'm sure Tom would appreciate anyone who wants to check out his stuff.

- M.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote