View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #11
NightGeometry
Zealot
NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightGeometry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle 3G, Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by benlau View Post
Great to hear that

Let's me summarize the current problem of Mac porting.

PRS Note reader use python-qt4 as the GUI library. And according to this article "· How to make standalone OS X application bundles from PyQt apps using py2app". It can not build dmg by using py2app with built-in python. It must use the python from macports.

Moreover , python-qt4 do not have any pre-built binary available. So I think it should build python-qt4 using macports. But unfortunately that due to #22926 . qt4-mac was broken, and therefore I can not continue the porting.
Ahh, I'll probably wait awhile then, before even looking at this. Thanks for the info.
NightGeometry is offline   Reply With Quote