View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
In school we were assigned to read Great Expectations. This is was when we would get our thick English book and it had stories and books in it. Well, apparently the one we read was the abridged version. I tried to pick up the unabridged version (not realizing that I had only read the short one) and could barely make it to chapter 10!!! It was so painstakingly detailed beyond necessary (imho)!
But I think that's the only one that I have gone to re-read and hated.
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote