View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:04 AM   #17
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyben View Post

Population: 21,000,000.

Population Density: It's a two day journey to the nearest supermarket.

Indigenous foodstuffs: Vegemite.

Main export: Cheerfulness.

Dangerous animals: Box Jellyfish, Salt Water Crocodile, Cone Shell, Scorpion Fish, Blue Ringed Octopus, Stone Fish, Funnel Web Spider, Red Back Spider, White Tail Spider, pretty much all of the other spiders, kangaroos (especially kangaroos), sharks, snakes, bees, wasps, termites, ants, the guy who starred in Crocodile Dundee, Stingrays, more snakes, platypuses, sea snakes, lizards, Tasmanian devils, Tasmanian tigers, Emus, Dingos, some of the rocks, and - aw, look, you see that cute thing that looks like a Teddy Bear? If you say its name three times, it comes to get you in the night.

Harmless Animals: One of the sheep.

...I really, really want to go.
Hee hee. That's part of why I moved here!

Quote:
Kess, good to see you and your Apocalypse over here. Moejoe's got skill, and I like his latest cover a lot. Especially the tag.
Thanks for the welcome! And yes, Moejoe is teh awesome.

Quote:
I can't speak for the others, but a shiny black Sedan pulled up outside my house and a lady named 'Naomi' offered me some sweets. As soon as I moved to take them, something heavy hit me over the head. I just about remember being stuffed into a van as I lost consciousness... when I woke up, I was here!
It's funny, I had a very similar experience.... I'm never trusting a nice lady with sweets again!
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote