View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #22719
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Three rants for the price of one from me today!

Been watching the Wimbledon tennis tournament, and here are my beefs;

1. Women's tennis is now unwatchable because of the shrieking and grunting that accompanies every shot. What the hell is that all about? I started to watch Sharapova's match today, but had to turn it off. I just couldn't stand the racket (pun intended ) any longer.

2. When did it become impossible to get through a game of tennis without toweling yourself down? Just play the damn match and forget about mopping yourself down all the damn time

3. Rudeness. The players are so bloody rude. With regard to the toweling yourself off thing, when they want the towel (roughly every 30 seconds), they just point to the ballboy who has the towel and grunt. Having used the towel they then just throw it back in the general direction of the ballboy. Would it kill them to show some basic courtesy?

Thankyou
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote