Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Another iTune user. I mostly buy from Audible, so I download the files, load them into iTunes and then put them in a backup directory on my drobo. Half the time, I listen on my iTouch in the car (I use a playlist to keep things in order) the other half of the time, I listen on my iPhone or iPad using the audible app. I just wish that Audible would make it a universal app and support playlists. In iTunes, I keep a couple of playlist (fiction and nonfiction) to keep track of what I haven't listened to yet.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote