View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For me, the keys (enter option back a-z etc.) always have an audible click. For the silver nav bar, up/down also clicks, but left/right can be completely silent if you press softly enough.

Quote:
in general does the sound affect the experience of using the ereader?
I sleep alone so I don't care... my PC keyboard is definitely a lot louder and I type a lot more on it... and wouldn't trade it for any other keyboard (cherry g80-3000 with click keys, so it's actually a feature).
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote