View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Yes! Terrible. *shaking my head* Strangely, some sideloaded icons look fine.
It's because of the icon used for some app is made to be enlarged like ES File Explorer I install the market version I wanted move to\copy to features the outdated one at the app store doesn't have. Of course it now tells me when I check my app in the store it needs an update which isn't true. Amazon you need the update.

I don't use the carousel I scroll past it to the shelves. It's needs to be configurable. I got 1000+ books on my archive so I can't find anything on it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote