View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 09:54 PM   #26
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecky View Post
I tried to order a John Grisham, but I see all of his are for eReaders. I doubt I'll be suing that site much unless I can easily remove the DRM protection ;o(
Suing them? Either you're a lawyer or you've been reading too many Grisham already!

Easy is in the eye of the beholder, but once you've installed the right software, it's usually straightforward to strip eReader DRM and convert to ePub or Mobi formats with Calibre.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote