View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:59 AM   #7
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
Neat resource...new name?

I agree that this seems like a really neat resource with an imprecise name.

My first impression based on the name (ebooksfromtv) was that the site would offer prose versions of TV episodes or fan fic-style extensions of established TV shows.

Might I suggest you go to namecheap.com and shell out $9.95 for:

EbookAuthorsOnTV.com

It is still available and a little more "to the point" about the site's purpose. You can set up the URL above to redirect to your website (ebooksfromtv.com) at no charge, so you can promote both URLs in your marketing efforts.

I think this resource could become really popular!! Keep it up.

(Not a shill for NameCheap.com, just a very satisfied customer. Cheap, reliable, none of the hassles I've heard about from GoDaddy.com customers. I'm sure there are other domain name companies out there that other MobileRead.com members could recommend if you want to try another company.)
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote