View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
I did manage to see the last showing in the Tidewater area of the Cloud Atlas movie, and if you think the book was convoluted, you should see the film. Had I not read the book first, I don't think I would have had a clue what was going on. The film's structure was completely different. Where the book, with one exception, presented the first half of each story in chronological order, then completed each story in reverse chronological order in the second half of the book; the movie jumped back and forth from one time period to another continuously.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote