View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 12:34 PM   #13
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerma3 View Post
Hello everyone..I am looking for some books that I CAN"T PUT DOWN.
Highly recommend the the Promises to Keep quartet by Shayne Parkinson. The first book, Sentence of Marriage, is free at Smashwords (the remaining 3 books cost $1.99 each). I reviewed the books here. My wife started reading the books a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been able to stop. She has taken over my Sony 505 so she can read them. Her comment yesterday was that "the books are compelling". She also wanted to know when the next volume will become available.

If you like fantasy, try Tracy Falbe's Chronicles of Rhys books. The first is free and I believe is available here at MobileRead. The books were excellent.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote