View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #50
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
How does one should fact check a review? I thought a review was a collection of opinions, not facts.

And can you point me at a review that was on the web early Monday morning when Slashgear reposted mine? I couldn't find any.
I was talking about fact-checking the Pandigital "recall". Even their correction was from you, not Pandigital.

There might not have been any opposing reviews at the time you released your first impressions, but they didn't bother to post any other reviews which appeared after that either (or did they?). I guess they have not heard of MobileRead.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote