View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Organizing folders on Boox/Neo

I'm expecting my boox in a few days and I would like to organize my books into folders so I just have to put in the sd card and I'm ready to go.

1. How many folders can the boox display on 1 screen?
2. Does it read metadata or do I have to rename the files to make sure a series displays in the correct order?

I've got them all in calibre but I think it creates a folder for each author and quite a few of them contain only 1 book. I would like to organize my folders differently. Maybe make a folder called "single titles", or group authors like "authors A-D". But to get started I need the answers to the above 2 questions.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote