Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #34
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolrone View Post
I finally began reading Boomerang and it captured my attention within the first few pages. Not many books do that. So I have to say I like what I've read so far.
kolrone,

That's great to hear. The construction of the book is, I freely admit, out of the ordinary but I've been very happy to hear from quite a few readers that they like the way it is put together so I hope that is your experience too.

Best,
Alan

The coupon code to get Boomerang for just $0.99 at Smashwords is CC73Z.

Of course there's not that big of a jump to full price of $1.99 if you prefer to get your ebooks from Amazon or Barnes and Noble. The reports I've had from both Kindle and Nook owners has been very good.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote