View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 10:35 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Yeah, I downloaded one of those, but it's so huge that I can't find anything in it.

I even tried adding links to the books and chapters ... well let's just say that navigating that list was a bit cumbersome too.

I'm hoping that someone can create a self-contained executable (like the www.OliveTree.com Bibles for Palms) that will run on the Reader's Linux OS.

For now, I've got a collection of each of the books, and I'm adjusting font, size, etc. As Bob said, it's fine for reading, but too unweildy for use during sermons/classes and such.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote