View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 11:07 AM   #1
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
The Wardstone Chronicles by Joseph Delaney!

I have a recommendation for all the Fantasy readers out there.
The Books by Joseph Delaney are actually promoted for a younger group of readers, but I (almost 25) found them very interesting to read. They offer nice atmosphere and suspens without too much action. A relaxing and pleasant read despite the sinister topic and "dark" storyline.

The two books that are already availalbe (The Spook's Apprentice, The Spook's Curse) and the next volume that is supposed to get released in hardcover during the first 2 week of July are really worthwhile.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any of them in digital form anywhere (neither legal nor illegal) so that's a bit of bad news. I wanted to contact the Author about this, but couldn't find any way to do so.
He's a brit, so maybe somebody from england can find out more and point me to an email address or something. i'd like to aks him why he doesn't provide ebooks. He seems to be still rather unknown so maybe he could be persuaded to go digital...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote