View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #46
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Latest version of Jellybean and enough storage left.
And the lag is not just in the Kindle app.
It seems slow whenever processing lots of files.
Make sure you don't have an rogue app on your hands. I've dealt with a couple on different devices. I've had one app that worked fine on my phone but cause havoc on my Kindle Fire. A factory reset fixed it for me. I no longer install every app that looks interesting. Even with the SGP5 I got yesterday I've been careful only to put tried and trusted apps on it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote