Thread: Wallander Fans
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 04:46 AM   #8
stop__dreaming
Addict
stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stop__dreaming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Yes, boring indeed. All that inner stream of thoughts and how he feels is gone. How are you going to film it? Kenneth Brannagh looking through the window? It dragged impossibly and there was no tension in the film, for me at least. Neither in English nor Swedish version. I tried but gave up. Plus, I have my own view on how the characters look and the actors don't match. These are not the correct faces! There are several actors whom I cannot detach so to speak from their own personality. When I see Brannagh it doesn't matter who he plays, it is him dressed up but still Brannagh. He is not credible. I know he's good and all Shakespeare and all that but it is him no matter what the role.

One step behind, I think it is my favourite!
That's a shame.

I may rent the first one, Sidetracked, and see how I get on with that before proceeding. I was going to get the boxset on Blu-Ray. Best to test it out first.
stop__dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote