View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwarren View Post
Hi guys,

Is there anything out there that's as good as my ECO Reader?

What I like, drag and drop file managment
no stupid software
Reads epub, mobi, pdf and html (and txt and comics and a whole bunch of others, which I don't regularly use)

And the best bit, while using the LBook firmware, it has a progress bar, time and battery status while reading epubs.

I currently have no need for wifi or 3g (cellular) network access.

An ECO Reader is a Jinke/Hanlin V3+ rebranded and was once sold by a company in Australia but they no longer appear to sell them, and the distributors customer service email address bounces, so I've little hope of getting another one from them, and many of the international retailers appear to have stopped selling it as well!

Are there useful online retailers that'll send one to Aus? The ones I've found either don't use anything useful for payment methods (Wire transfers, seriously?), or do not send to Australia.

Alternatively, is there something out there that gets close to what I like? The kobo touch seems to be close, any other recommendations?

Appreciate your advice!
Nook touch and sony are android based readers and you can use coolreader on them the reader that is in Lbook firmware. I used to have a Hanlin v3 before I got a nook touch
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote