View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #4
Valentino
Connoisseur
Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktj View Post
However I managed to fix my problem my converting to TXT, opening in word, doing a find and replace on multiple paragraph marks. Re-converted back to epub and now it looks fine.

I'm sure there's a much quicker way but for now my problem has been fixed.
You most likely lost italics and other formatting by converting it to txt. I would at least convert to rtf then fix it in word, you will keep the basic formatting at least.

You might want to check out sigil and learn some basic html/css if you are going to be fixing alot of books.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote