View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Liaden fans, help me out

OK, so I keep hearing about Liaden and how it's great and all that. Sounds like my cup of tea, but what is the preferred reading order?

Some places say start with 'Agent of Change, some say 'Local Custom' and Webscription lists 'Conflict of Honors' first in the omnibus that contains these titles. I'm a bit confused.

Also is there a reading order list somewhere that covers everything? The Webscription listings for the various collections aren't very helpful.

EDIT: A reading order flow chart from Baen (thanks to gbm for the tip)...
http://www.baen.com//images/series/liaden.png

Thanks.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-05-2016 at 02:26 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote