Thread: Done with Kobo
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 11:36 PM   #11
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
No Joel; I think you will find that the charging from the PC is done at the hardware level. The issue being experienced is related to the USB SOFTWARE drivers not being installed correctly on his machine.

I do know that recently davidfor had posted some tips on removing USB drivers from the PC and using a USB diagnostic tool on the PC but I can't remember what thread that was in.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote