Thread: Ended Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:10 PM   #1
AintLDS
No soliciting
AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AintLDS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage and iPhone 8 Plus
Google Nexus 7

UNIT IS NOW SOLD.

I purchased a brand new Google Nexus 7 16GB from the Google Play store on 12/5/12. Spent a few hours playing around with it and decided I like my iPads more, even though it is a really nice device.

I have the original box with all packaging and it includes the USB - mini USB cable and USB charger. Device is in flawless condition and I've factory reset the device so it will run you through the initial setup just like new.

Asking $150 shipped CONUS and payment via PayPal.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-15-2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Sold device
AintLDS is offline   Reply With Quote