View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Looking for case and stylus for Samsung Media Galaxy Player 5

Looking for a case and stylus for the SMGP5. I sent a message to Blossom, but guess she missed it.

I would like a case that also stores the earbuds. But I found you accidentally turn on the SMGP5 if stored in too tight of a case.

Stylus confuse me, are the SMGP and Kindles capacitive or what kind of screens???? Do you have to buy a stylus for each brand?

Also is the screen for the Samsung Media Galaxy Player glass or plastic? I hope I don't scratch it cause I use a wet kleenex and then wipe with cotton fabric.
new is offline   Reply With Quote