View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Matching Light for Kobo

I was approaching the check out counter at our local Old Navy Store today when I saw a display of book lights. This one was perfect for our Kobos. The clip and light shield match our blue button exactly. The light is a clip on using 3 AAA batteries with a bendie neck and a very bright light with switch on it's neck. It was priced at very reasonable $5.00. I picked up 2 . It also came in bright lime, but the blue made it look like it was an "official" light..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote