View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:23 AM   #10
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
I hit the home button on my Kindle, then open up the "A'readin' now" collection and remove the book from that collection and add it to the collection for the current year (2014 right now). I then go to the next book I'm interested in reading, and add it to the "A'readin' now" collection and start to read.

Shari
I also move my just finished book to "Read in 2014" collection from "Reading now". Only difference is I will take a few days break to digest the just finished book and acquire taste for another. I don't immediately start.

I love reading in bed but if I have a few pages left I will finish it in my room and take tablet to bed to surf. And I read eveywhere too. Commute is much nicer while reading.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote