View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #28
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaTensai View Post
Ha, yeah I know it was a long shot but I had to try it. Ugh... I'm still not sure what I'm going to do here yet! I feel like I should at least contact customer service, but I don't know if I want to risk an exchange. How often to exchanges result in a better device? I've been reading on it lately and I seem to be bothered less and less by the yellowish areas (Game of Thrones is a pretty good distraction ) but I definitely notice it. This kindle was actually a gift, so I don't even know how the exchange would even work... is it the same as if I would have purchased it myself?
It's defintely worth the try. There is a huge difference between the first and last devices I received, but there is no guarantee they will be any better. One of my replacements did not even power on.

Last edited by xendula; 12-04-2012 at 09:14 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote