View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 02:03 AM   #22
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
[...]Looking only at that cover, I assume that is a romance novel?[...]
You do? Hmmm... I wonder about my mind sometimes, romance was not my reaction to that cover. Not unless romance books are rather more lascivious than I imagined them to be ... I've read a few things referred to as romance, though not a lot, and those few things wouldn't fit that cover very well (even the ones that had horses in them). It seems to me that the target audience must be lusty male horse lovers. ... I wonder if I could have phrased that better.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote