View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 03:09 PM   #166
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Hi All!

@theduder:
You're right, this is kind of a bug. This can happen due to different even and odd page sizes (in your example it looks like you have a scanned document which is likely to have variable height/width). The resulting cropped pdf will only have the same height/width if you can assure that the original width/height of different pages in a document are equal.

@seol1500:
This are some interressting thoughts but the big problem I see here is that analysing a pdf like you proposed isn't really possible - finding objects outside a specified region would require some serious image analysis... Nevertheless I want to tackle the image analysis part, because I will need it for automatic determination of crop rectangles (december at the earliest). btw.: donation is possible

@flyash:
Nice idea, I added a feature request on sourceforge.

I'll hope to be able to add a few new features in december,
best regards,
Laborg
laborg is offline   Reply With Quote