View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 04:57 AM   #1
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
Can Calibre manage books I purchase from the Sony store?

I have some books downloaded from the sony store, so far all free ones though I'm very tempted to buy a copy of the new Artemis Fowl book. Anyway, as I'm sure many people here do, I despise the Sony Reader software. It's one of the clunkiest, most poorly designed programs I've ever seen. I wanted to know if Calibre can import the books I have from there or if I'm stuck managing them in the Sony software. Do I need to strip the DRM first or can Calibre handle things that have DRM (I don't know which if any have DRM mind you. As I said, so far I've only downloaded free books, but I imagine some if not all do have it).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Eric
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote