View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #88
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
I'm afraid there is no manual. But if you will name some specific problem, or some specific setting you are interested in I could try to explain it's meaning.
I've noticed your original message

It is not configuration problem. Let me see if I can reproduce it.
The e-book I'm reading is on the memory card in a directory. The cover image is able to be created and saved, but it's unclear to me where the bookmark, citation and last page read are stored in a file. The .PDF reader creates an .onyx directory in the same directory as the e-book and stores the thumbnail and a "sketch" file which has the missing information. I'm wondering if this is a logic error or if some code is missing. I hope this information is not being stored in the cr3 directory in the main memory, not a good design idea. I would like to be able to move the memory card from one onyx to another and be able to continue reading.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote