View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:55 PM   #164
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
When you make any purchase it really comes down to the fact that you're paying for time. Writers have to eat, too....and it's in the readers' interest for a writer to have the time to write as much as we can read.
Definitely not. I am paying for the book. I will not pay more if it take longer time to write a book. So that shows pretty conclusive that I am not paying for the time.