View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sony promises Revolutionary Vaio Laptop

According to Sony
Quote:
On the 9th of January you will change the way you look at laptops. Forever.
This means to me a new display technology. Maybe an OLED laptop. Maybe display goggles instead of a screen? Maybe a screen with an extra wide viewable angle?

And if we're really lucky, it will be a display that catches on for dedicated e-book devices as well.

Who knows, but my hopeful guess is that they are introducing some of that 3D screen technology we have been hearing about. I suppose we'll find out January 9th...

From Engadget.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote