View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
@emt,

hmm, I'm at work now. I just read the news this morning and played a few seconds with it. Did notice the bookmark issue though. But I need to give more time myself for a more solid opinion.

However, just because it has tab, it is better than Safari in my opinion. I really "hate" having to go back and choose windows with Safari on iPad, don't like it!
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote