View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool beat me to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
Sometimes when I convert to Epub in Calibre, it creates too big gaps between the paragraphs.

In reality, there is only one empty line between the paragraphs, but Calibre adds a little buffer above the first line in the paragraph and another buffer after the bottom line in the paragraph. Word sometimes does the same, but in word you can remove this by selecting "Remove space after/before paragraph.

Can this be done in Sigil?
pablo beat me to the same answer. i should mention here that his tutorial (i keep a pdf of it on my computer) really has helped me to understand a lot that i previously didn't understand.

thanks pablo
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote