View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:37 AM   #7
denverh
Enthusiast
denverh began at the beginning.

Device: prs-650
I will be happy to, but there are some things I just noticed that may need some attention. First, it looks like the mount points returned in main_prefix, etc., need to end with "/". Is that correct? Right now mine don't, and everything was working, but I ran into a little trouble with one plugin.

Secondly, I see a number of errors reported if I run "calibre-debug -g" when my reader is plugged in. I can't see that anything is going wrong because of them, but I also can't see why they are happening. They all appear to be repeats of the following:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/update.py", line 44, in run
    version = get_newest_version()
  File "/usr/local/lib/calibre/calibre/gui2/update.py", line 28, in get_newest_version
    version = br.open(req).read().strip()
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 203, in open
    return self._mech_open(url, data, timeout=timeout)
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 230, in _mech_open
    response = UserAgentBase.open(self, request, data)
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_opener.py", line 193, in open
    response = urlopen(self, req, data)
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_urllib2_fork.py", line 344, in _open
    '_open', req)
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_urllib2_fork.py", line 332, in _call_chain
    result = func(*args)
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_urllib2_fork.py", line 1142, in http_open
    return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
  File "build/bdist.freebsd-8.2-STABLE-amd64/egg/mechanize/_urllib2_fork.py", line 1118, in do_open
    raise URLError(err)
URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 4] Interrupted system call>
Can you suggest anything I can do to clean those up? They seem to be related to the subprocess.Popen() calls I'm making. If I make a version with everything hard-coded, and no subprocess.Popen(), then there are no errors.

Also, how do you want me to send the patches? As attachments here? There are also a few others besides mine that are necessary. I don't know if you have those or not.

I think mine are a good start, but probably need additional work.

Thanks,

Denver
denverh is offline   Reply With Quote