View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Anyone interested: Asus T91MT $200?

This is a great, fully functioning Windows computer. It's super light, at 2.1 pounds, has a swivel screen which is multi-touch, and has a solid state hard drive. I've boosted the RAM to the max (can't remember what it is, but I'll look it up), and cleared off all the bloatware. It's in perfect condition, as far as I can tell, and I have the original box, power cord, and neoprene case.

Let me know if you're interested and I can post pictures.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote